Dr. Ramon Castellanos
Ramon Castellanos, MD
While Dr. Castellanos possesses a very impressive set of medical credentials, including: Double Board Certified by the American Academy of Medical Specialties in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Management, as well as Assistant Professor of Neurological Science at Florida International University, he always had another goal in his thoughts.
Dr. Castellanos decided to follow his “true passion”, which is the clinical application of stem cell therapies and now holds over 15 years of expertise in the Autologous Adult Stem Cells and the Regenerative Medicine arena.
In addition, Dr. Castellanos has developed several highly specialized products, tools and even patented techniques to help him be at the forefront in his medical practice.
He first created his own trademarked E-needle© to strategically allow him to collect the “ideal stem cells” for optimum results and has also developed innovative supplements (like his very own C-Stem 34); which may additionally boost the production of stem cells in the body.
Nonetheless, it is his coveted & patented technique called: Prometheus©, a procedure that prompted the creation and implementation of various new protocols, in order to obtain better clinical results (particularly in elderly patients) that has truly been “the key factor” to attract even top tier / elite athletes and celebrities to visit his StemCell Miami Institute. This innovative Prometheus© technique has delivered unparalleled results in thousands of procedures completed at StemCell Miami over the past 5 years, and all procedures in total absence of any adverse event to date.
Dr. Castellanos set of medical credentials include:
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Medical Specialties in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Interventional Pain Management.
- Assistant Professor of Neurological Science at Florida International University.
Dr. Castellanos’ Extensive Training and Education Were Attained From Top Ranking Universities Including:
- University of South Florida College of Medicine – 2002
- State University of New York -Health Science Center at Stony Brook – 2001
- Cornell University Medical College NY Hospital – 1998
- Institute of Superior Medical Science of Havana – 1987
In addition, Dr. Castellanos has developed several highly specialized products, tools and even patented technique (called Prometheus ®) to help him be at the forefront in his medical practice.
Skills & Expertise:
Pain management, Regenerative Medicine, Interventional/Pain Management of Spine Disorders, Physical medicine and rehabilitation, Interventional pain management, Stem cell transplantation, Orthopedic stem cell therapy, Autologous stem cell collection, stem cell, Autologous stem cell transplantation, Orthopedic platelet rich plasma therapy.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Fellowship, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, 2001 – 2002
- State University of New York/ Health Science Center at Stony Brook Residency, Physical
- Medicine and Rehabilitation , 1998 – 2001
- Cornell University Medical College Internship, General Surgery, 1997 – 1998
- Universidad Superior de Ciencias Medicas Class of 1987
Certification & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001–2018
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors & Recognitions
- Vitals Top 10 Doctor by Metro Area Vitals.com
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2017-Top 5% The American Registry, 2017
- Doctor of the Year Top Doctors of North America, 2013 – 2017
- Patients’ Choice Vitals.com, 2016
- Compassionate Doctor Vitals.com, 2013, 2015,2016