Dr. Ramon Castellanos, MD
Board Certified by the American Academy of Medical Specialties in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Interventional Pain Management.
- Assistant Professor of Neurological Science at Florida International University.
DR. Dr. Castellanos’ extensive training and education were attained from top ranking universities including:
- University of South Florida College of Medicine – 2002
- State University of New York -Health Science Center at Stony Brook – 2001
- Cornell University Medical College NY Hospital – 1998
- Institute of Superior Medical Science of Havana – 1987
We are a group of doctors from different medical specialties with a common goal: to alleviate and reduce medical and cosmetic problems through the application of stem cell treatment.