Carpal tunnel syndrome can be quite severe if it is not addressed in time. Stem Cell Miami offers a unique carpal tunnel syndrome treatment that allows patients to see a real difference in the pain that they experience. There are certain symptoms associated with carpal tunnel that can notify the person suffering that it is time to receive treatment. When you begin to see these symptoms, it is time to get in contact with a doctor to seek treatment. There are many different types of therapy and treatments, but stem cell therapy can be among the best. If you are interested in learning more about stem cell therapy and how you can benefit from it, contact us at Stem Cell Miami today.
What Symptoms Should You Look For?
Several symptoms can indicate to you that it is time to get treatment for your carpal syndrome. It is so important to make sure that you know what these symptoms are so that you can respond accordingly without delay.
- Pins and Needles: If you experience a stinging sensation like pins and needles when you awaken, this is considered a severe symptom. This particular symptom is particularly common in the thumb, forefinger, and even middle finger. You may also experience this sensation if you feel it during the day while you are working and you find yourself trying to shake off the sensation altogether.
- Burning: If you feel a burning sensation or pain that radiates up your forearm from your wrist or hand, this is a sign that it is time to go to the doctor.
- Loss of Sleep: If you are experiencing a loss of sleep as a result of the level of pain that you feel in your wrist, this could be a sign that it is time to talk to a physician.
- Weakness of the Muscle: You may experience weakness in your hand muscles. This is especially the case at the base of your thumb. You may even feel your hand getting weaker, or you may find it harder to hold items.
- Shock: If you feel as though you have an electric shock running through your fingers or hand, this may be another sign that it is time to seek out treatment.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
Carpal tunnel syndrome can have a lot of different treatments. If you catch the syndrome early on, it is possible to avoid severe treatment by simply giving your hands more breaks and avoiding activities that will aggravate their condition. If your wrist does require more support and treatment, you could try wrist splints, medication or surgery. These treatments, however, will only do so much to help the pain and they will ultimately be external solutions to an internal problem.
Stem cell therapy is one of the best alternatives. Stem cell therapy allows the body to heal itself. This is because it takes the body’s resources to heal the wrist and allows it to regenerate its own healthy cells in the place where the old damaged cells were.
Stem Cell Miami is a stem cell therapy clinic located in Miami. We offer carpal tunnel syndrome treatment as well as a number of other treatment options. If you are interested in learning more, contact us today.