For many active people, knee pain is quite common. Everyone, from professional athletes to weekend warriors, is sure to experience the pain at some time in one shape and form. For certain situations, a doctor may recommend stem cell treatment for pain. This can include stem cell knee injections or PRP. But what is the difference? Here at Miami Stem Cell, our team of professionals is here to make sure you have all the information you need.
What Are PRP Injections?
Platelet-rich plasma therapy attempts to take advantage of the blood’s natural healing properties to repair damaged tissue. PRP is concentrated from a sample of the patient’s own blood.
What are PRP injections used for?
PRP has been used to treat many knee conditions, including but not limited to:
- Meniscus tears
- Knee ligament tears
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Patellar tendonitis and other knee tendinopathies
Treatment of meniscus tears is one of the most common uses of PRP injections.
What is a Stem Cell Injection?
When injected into an injured knee, stem cells might replace damaged tissue cells, suppress inflammation, slow down tissue degeneration, and/or decrease knee pain.
What are stem cells injections used for?
- Meniscus tears
- Knee ligament tears
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Patellar tendonitis and other knee tendinopathies
The stem cells used in these injections are usually collected from the patient’s bone marrow.
We Offer Stem Cell Treatment For Pain
Because they are so frequently used, it is no surprise that knees are considered to be one of the most attacked joints by arthritis-related pain in our body. This is why there are so many different options for resolving knee pain available. However, many of these deal with surgery or pain medication as a way of treating the pain. At Miami Stem Cell, we take a different approach to treating knee pain that is just as, if not more, effective.
Stem cell knee injections are by far the most common and most successful procedure being currently performed at our institute and the one that provides the best and most substantial beneficial results in our practice. In addition, conditions like meniscus fractures, tendonitis, and torn ligaments also respond extremely well to our PRP—otherwise known as plasma rich platelets—treatment. To learn more about our procedures,, schedule an appointment with one of our expert physicians or call us at our office.
Call Us For Stem Cell Knee Injections
Do you know we offer stem cell treatment for pain? Relieve pain today with our knee injections. Here at Miami Stem Cell, we have the treatment you have been looking for. Our mission is to control pain by using the latest and most innovative regenerative medicine therapy procedures available today. If you have any pain regarding your knee, feet, or back, contact us today and see how we can help make that pain go away. Make an appointment and begin the healing immediately with a stem cell therapy procedure. We are here to help you!
Knee pain is never fun. The pain can get excruciating at times, especially if it is not properly taken care of. Here at Miami Stem Cell, we specialize in stem cell knee injections. You may be asking yourself, “does this even work?” and “how much does stem cell injections cost?” Today we are going to take time to explain stem cell injections versus knee surgery. What is the better choice for you?
What Is Better?
Once the pain gets worse, it is almost impossible to think about anything else. This is usually the time when your healthcare professional will suggest knee replacement surgery. However, this is not the only option. It’s okay to be scared. Don’t feel bad if your first reaction to “maybe we should start exploring knee replacement surgery,” is fear!
We know that all surgeries—regardless of type—carry some inherent risks, like adverse reactions to anesthesia, post-op infections, blood clots, your body rejecting the implant, etc. And everybody understands that the recovery time for a total knee replacement is long and frustrating.
To add insult to injury, the likelihood of your experiencing one of these risks increases as you age.
It would be strange if the idea of surgery didn’t scare you at least a little bit. So what about the other option?
While stem cells may come from various sources, our focus is on using your own cells. Yes, as adults we are continually regenerating our tissues and organs. In fact, all healing relies on our body’s own natural ability to heal itself.
Stem Cell Injections Cost Less!
We’re already aware of the several risks associated with knee replacement surgery. They’re big and scary. When you choose stem cell therapy as an alternative for knee replacement, however, most of those risks evaporate.
The biggest risk you’ll face is the risk of infection, but that’s extremely rare because the procedure is minimally invasive.
The benefits of stem cell treatment for knees, on the other hand, are huge. Check it out.
- Compared to surgery, the procedure is quick.
- We have our equipment and labs in-house, and the outpatient procedure can be done in a single day.
- The costs are reasonable.
- Your initial consultation, exam, and treatment planning are all done at a low cost to help reduce your treatment expenses.
- Stem cell therapy for knees is natural.
- We do not produce synthetic stem cells. We don’t even use donor cells from embryos or other adults. Instead, we use your own stem cells. We literally take your stem cells from one part of your body and inject them into your knees or other problem areas. The treatment is complete in one sitting.
- It’s as natural as you can get!
- Recovery time is minimal.
- When it comes to surgery, the recovery time can last for months, many of which you spend immobile or with your mobility severely limited. But with stem cell knee injections, this is not the case. You walk in and walk out of the procedure on your own, and your daily routine should stay the same.
Call Our Stem Cell Knee Injections Specialist
Relieve your pain today with a stem cell therapy procedure. Miami Stem Cell has the treatment you have been long awaiting. The best part, stem cell injections cost are not too high. Our mission is to control orthopedic related pain and suffering by using the latest and most innovative regenerative medicine therapy procedures available today. If you have any pain regarding your knee or back, contact us today and see how we can make that pain go away. Make an appointment and begin the healing immediately with a stem cell therapy procedure.
You hear about it everywhere in the medical world. Stem cell therapy is being known as a miracle treatment that is offering a non-invasive alternative to surgery. It not only can help with knee and joint pain, but professionals are finding it also helps with wrinkles and spinal repair. If you are not on board yet with this fantastic approach to rid your pain forever, the health professionals at Miami Stem Cell are here to help convince you. We provide the latest technology and use plasma injections knee victims can count on to completely get them out of pain. Located in Miami, FL, our stem cell knee injections are proven to get results.
Say Goodbye To Damaged Knees
Every year about 600,000 Americans gets a knee replacement, a number that could rise to 3 million by 2030. Until recently, treatment options were either temporary or surgical.
Now, in numerous cases, stem cell therapy for knees is reducing pain and repairing cartilage. As a result, many people have been able to improve their quality of life and avoid surgery.
As studies continue, the forms and combinations of stem cell preparations are improving, and outcomes are expected to improve as well.
The job of adult stem cells is to maintain and heal tissues by replenishing damaged and dying cells. In some areas of the body, such as the knee, the blood supply is limited, so stem cells don’t work as well as they should.
The Plasma Injections Knee Treatment Actually Works
The usual job of joint cartilage is to promote smooth movement of joint surfaces and protect bones from friction. This process allows for shock absorption of up to 20 times the weight of the body. It’s essential to physical movement, especially in athletics.
Osteoarthritis is one of the most common chronic degenerative disorders, and it very often affects the knee, causing deterioration of its joint cartilage over time. Osteoarthritis can also begin as a result of a knee injury, such as a ligament tear, tendon damage, or a fracture.
In the face of damage, the joint becomes unstable, and this wears down the articular cartilage. From there, the bone can suffer damage as well, in addition to the synovial joint lining, tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
Stem cell therapy for knees is minimally invasive. It’s a procedure that can decrease inflammation, slow and repair all these forms of damage from arthritis, and delay or prevent knee replacement surgery. Adult stem cells can be extracted from bone marrow or fat through simple methods. It’s then concentrated and injected into the knee with image guidance, usually to successful results.
Call Us Today For Stem Cell Knee Injections
Relieve your pain today with knee joint pain treatment and plasma injections knee treatment. Miami Stem Cell has the treatment you have been long awaiting. Our mission is to control orthopedic related pain and suffering by using the latest and most innovative regenerative medicine therapy procedures available today. Make an appointment, and begin the healing immediately. Our experts have all the information you must know regarding types of stem cells. We are the leaders in regenerative medicine and stem cell knee injections. Call or contact us today for more information.
Are you worried that since you are an athlete, that you are vulnerable to knee injuries? Being an athlete, four common injuries are common. The professionals at Stem Cell Miami are here to make sure you get the care you need. We specialize in knee joint pain treatment and stem cell knee injections. We are located in Miami.
It’s A Problem Area
When it comes to dealing with injuries, the knee is one of the largest problem areas in the body. It doesn’t matter if you are focused on running long-distance, participating in sports that require all types of cutting and lateral movements, or any other strenuous activity on your knees, the well-being of your knees and the muscles surrounding it get strained the most. You must take care of them, and your lower body will be taken care of.
Most people who suffer knee injuries tend to suffer them seemingly out of nowhere. Sometimes, issues seem to creep up inevitably over a long period of time. Either way, all athletes and fitness-committed devotees can help prevent knee problems from happening. In general, that comes from listening to your body and not doing too much at any given time, while also knowing which muscles to strengthen so that your knees and legs are kept in working order.
Injuries That Require Knee Joint Pain Treatment
There are many great uses for joint pain treatment that can benefit various injuries in the knee. With stem cell therapy, we can help with knee tissue repair which allows athletes to focus on improving mobility in their foot or hips. Here is a list of the most common knee injuries we see:
- Runner’s Knee
- Symptoms: Pain behind or around the kneecap, often when bending the knee. Pain is usually worse while walking downstairs or downhill.
- Cause: Runner’s knee is usually an overuse injury, something that often afflicts long-distance runners, although athletes like weightlifters can also experience symptoms. It can also be caused by a direct blow to the knee, flat feet, weak quads, or other factors.
- Tips: If already injured, the R.I.C.E. method (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) is strongly advised.
- Iliotibial (IT) band syndrome
- Symptoms: IT band syndrome develops when the band is irritated, usually resulting in pain on the outside of the knee, or just above the knee on the outside of the leg.
- Cause: A sudden increase in the level of activity—such as increasing mileage as a runner or jumping into sprint-heavy workouts without transitioning from jogging. Can also come from up/downhill and stairs running and from general overuse.
- Tips: The R.I.C.E. method is also effective in injury rehabilitation here.
- Jumper’s Knee
- Symptoms: The source of pain is at the bottom and front of the kneecap, and you may feel stiffness in the area after a workout.
- Common Causes: As the name suggests, jumper’s knee is generally brought on through excessive jumping, usually from sports such as basketball and volleyball.
- Tips: Use the R.I.C.E. method to help you treat this one.
- Ligament SPrains and Tears
- Symptoms: They are usually accompanied with a loud, distinctive “pop” or “snap” coming from the knee, followed by swelling, joint looseness, and pain when putting weight on the injured leg.
- Cause: They often result from sports that involve quick lateral motions like soccer, basketball, football, and lacrosse.
- Tips: Recovery exercises are best done in a sort of physical therapy setting since it’s especially unwise to do too much too soon.
Contact Us For Stem Cell Knee Injections
Relieve your pain today with knee joint pain treatment and stem cell knee injections. Located in Miami, Stem Cell Miami has the treatment you have been long awaiting. Our mission is to control orthopedic related pain and suffering by using the latest and most innovative regenerative medicine therapy procedures available today. Make an appointment and begin the healing immediately. Our experts, have all the information you must know regarding types of stem cells. We are the leaders in regenerative medicine. Call or contact us today for more information.