Are you looking to go through stem cell treatment to end your pain? When it comes time, who are you going to trust as your stem cell clinic? Miami Stem Cell is here to help make sure you choose the best therapy center. Our stem cell therapy procedure is the best in Miami, FL.
Who To Choose
The term “stem cell procedure” has become a catchphrase for the use of just about any type of biologic injection, regardless of whether the injection contains live stem cells or not. There is now a constant stream of advertising for stem cell treatments for nearly every medical problem imaginable. Often these advertisements promote the use of biologics to treat many systemic medical problems such as arthritis, MS, Parkinson’s disease, and COPD.
Five Things To Know When Choosing A Stem Cell Clinic
- Common Problems with Stem Cell Clinics and Stem Cell Injections
- The treatment of orthopedic injuries is one of the few medical applications where stem cell injections have demonstrated considerable improvement in evidence-based studies. Good outcomes are much more likely as long as an accurate image-guided cell procedure is carried out utilizing an autologous cellular source. Over the past five years, unspecialized centers advertising stem cell treatments have popped up all over the country.
- Patient Success Stories and Clear Expectations
- Legitimate stem cell clinics will have patients who can speak to the effectiveness of the procedures. Watch out for strong claims from clinics promising a cure-all for every disease state. Many trusted patient reviews are available on public online platforms.
- Maximizing Your Return on the Cost of Stem Cell Therapy
- It is imperative to not simply compare the price of a stem cell procedure when making the decision on the appropriate regenerative stem cell treatment. Be selective when looking at ortho-biologic options. Make sure that you are receiving a cell procedure with a high volume of live autologous stem cells.
- Questions to Ask to Find a Stem Cell Clinic You Can Trust
- Stem cell therapy has been making significant advances in orthopedic treatments of joints, soft tissue, and spine pain. To find the best clinic, we recommend you seek out:
- A stem cell clinic owned and operated by an experienced stem cell physicians that specialize in Regenerative Medicine.
- A board certified medical expert performs the entire stem cell extraction / injection process.
- State-Of-The-Art C-ARM guided stem cell injections are used in the treatment of spine and joint pain and conducted by a board certified physician.
- Autologous Stem cells can be sourced from both fat and bone marrow and harvested from your own body.
- Detailed case studies about the clinic’s own patients
- Patient reviews
Call Us Today For The Best Stem Cell Therapy Procedure
Your search for the best stem cell clinic is over. Relieve your pain today with a stem cell therapy procedure. Miami Stem Cell has the treatment you have been long awaiting. Our mission is to control orthopedic related pain and suffering by using the latest and most innovative regenerative medicine therapy procedures available today. If you have any pain regarding your knee or back, contact us today and see how we can make that pain go away. Make an appointment and begin the healing immediately with a stem cell therapy procedure.
If you are new to the world of stem cell therapy, there may be many grey areas that you would like to know more about. One of these areas may be how do you prepare for these procedures. At Miami Stem Cell, we are experts who are here to make sure you have all the information you need to get you ready for your stem cell transplant. When it comes to stem cell therapy procedure expertise, we are the ones to trust. We are conveniently located in Miami, FL.
Time To Get Ready
When it comes to your stem cell therapy procedure, it is important you did some research. You know all about the condition you need to treat, and your doctor knows the appropriate treatment—in this case, stem cell therapy. There are many kinds of stem cell therapies, just as there are many kinds of stem cells. Regardless of what kind of stem cell treatment you are going to receive, there are a few preparation basics that apply to most procedures.
Tips To Prepare You For A Stem Cell Transplant
- Take Your Supplements.
- For some procedures, you may be given a supplement in the form of a pill or a sublingual fluid. Confirm the dosage of this supplement with your doctor, and make sure you are aware of any contraindications with any prescription drugs you take. Be sure to take the exact amount that you have been advised to take.
- Eat Clean, Drink Clean.
- One of the most important parts of preparing for your stem cell treatment is to have clean, healthy blood. This means you should avoid eating or drinking sugary foods or drinks, consuming alcohol, smoking or taking any kind of tobacco and consuming caffeine in any form. Unless you are told otherwise, it is best to eat a light, protein-rich meal before your treatment so you are adequately nourished.
- Arrive Rested.
- A good night’s sleep is important prior to your first stem cell treatment. Although most stem cell treatments are non-invasive or minimally invasive, it’s always a good idea to rest up. You should also avoid exercise before your appointment, and avoid strenuous activity for at least three days after your treatment.
- Bring a Friend.
- Even though stem cell therapy is not a surgical procedure, it is highly recommended that you have a friend or relative provide transportation to and from your appointment. This is a good idea not only for physical safety but also for the emotional support of having a loved one nearby.
- Confirm and Prepare.
- Finally, double check all of the preparation info your doctor gave you. If she or he has advised you to do something you are unsure about, it’s crucial that you confirm the steps you need to take before and after your treatment. Depending upon the stem cell procedure, some people feel tired after the initial extraction, injection, or infusion. That’s why it’s very important to give yourself as many days as possible to adjust to your new, healthy self. If you are a younger patient and in good health, you will likely have a quicker adjustment time, but you should still plan to stay home and rest for at least 24 hours.
Call Us For Your Stem Cell Therapy Procedure
We want to make sure you are ready for a stem cell transplant. Located in South Florida, Miami Stem Cell has the treatment you have been long awaiting. Our mission is to control orthopedic related pain and suffering by using the latest and most innovative regenerative medicine therapy procedures available today. Make an appointment, and begin the healing immediately. Our experts, have all the information you must know regarding types of stem cells. We are the leaders in regenerative medicine. Call or contact us today for more information.
Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic disease that affects many people in the United States. As a degenerative disease, Multiple Sclerosis can seriously impact the quality of life of those who suffer from the disease. This is why it is so important to push research in different fields of medical technology that can help patients who struggle with Multiple Sclerosis so that those who have the disease are able to regain their quality of life and ease some of the symptoms. The National MS Society holds the title of being the largest private funder of MS research in the entire globe and is recognized as a global leader in driving breakthroughs to a cure. The MS Society plays a large role in stimulating studies worldwide, leveraging opportunities for awareness and funding, fostering collaboration among foremost experts, and shaping the research landscape in order to address the important needs that people with MS have. The National MS Society has been utilizing stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis as a research path that shows breakthroughs regarding what stem cell therapy is able to accomplish for patients suffering from multiple sclerosis. Read on to learn more developments with stem cell therapy in regards to multiple sclerosis. Stem Cell Miami is a top provider of stem cell therapy in the Miami area. Call Stem Cell Miami today for a consultation!
Developments with Stem Cell Research and MS
The National MS Society has pledged multi-year commitments that total over $60 million to drive solutions that can help everybody who has MS to live their best lives. One of the most promising paths of MS research is stem cell research, including using adult stem cells that can function as “spare parts” inside the body. The coating that surrounds and protects axons (nerve wires) is called myelin, and it is myelin that is damaged by MS. Repairing myelin may be one of the best paths towards protecting axons from MS and improving function for people who have the disease. Potential cell therapies and myelin repair strategies now approaching or already in clinical trials, much of which involves stem cell research. There is amazing strides being made through innovative research related to the potential of many types of stem cells both for slowing MS disease activity and for repairing damage to the nervous system.
Stem Cell Therapy For Multiple Sclerosis
Many breakthrough discoveries are being made in the field of MS research that can change the lives of patients who suffer from MS. Among the research breakthroughs that have happened is the remarkable results generated by stem cell therapy. There has been success with clinic trials of individuals’ own blood or bone marrow stem cells to “reboot” the immune system in order to slow or halt MS activity, which could benefit those who suffer from the disease greatly.
Contact Us Today
Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic, degenerative disease that impacts the lives of many people worldwide. The National MS Society notes that stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis has shown much promise in potentially helping patients. Stem Cell Miami is a top provider of stem cell therapy in the Miami area. Call Stem Cell Miami today for a consultation!
Stem cell therapy for elderly patients is one of the premier innovations in medical technology in the 21st century. Advancements in this field of regenerative medicine have made it possible for patients to experience the types of regenerative healing that was not thought possible in previous generations. One of concerns that those looking into this type of treatment may be having is regarding the impact that age may have on the success of stem cell treatment. There is very little proven association between aging and the success of stem cell treatment. There are claims out there that there are negative correlations in using stem cell therapy on the elderly, but very little to back it up. So does stem cell therapy not work as well on those who are a bit older? Read on to learn more about stem cell therapy and the various ways elderly patients can benefits from it, as well as the ways that stem cell therapy can work to restore health and function. Stem cell Miami is one of the premier providers of stem cell therapy in the Miami area. Contact us today for a consultation regarding this revolutionary new field and how it can help you!
What Is Stem Cell Therapy?
So does the age of the patient being treated actually affect stem cell treatment success? Let us first discuss a stem cell registry in order to answer this question. Patients are tracked at targeted time points starting prior to a procedure for many years after through a registry. Patient outcomes and complications and side effects are recorded through validated functional questionnaires in a registry, and these types of registries also exist for knee and hip replacements as well as other types of surgical procedures for orthopedics as well. In several other areas of medicine, such as cancer registries and trauma registries, registries also exist. The Interventional Orthopedics Foundation Registry is one such example of a stem cell registry that provides the same type of data and outcome information for stem cell providers and their patients in order to ultimately help assist patient outcomes and quality of treatment. Stem cell registry data is able to improve how providers determine which stem cell treatment strategies would be best for further research, which feeds into the investigation of how age affects stem cell treatment.
Stem Cell Therapy For Elderly Patients
These stem cell data registries illustrate how various forms of treatment affect different patients, providing a clear record of how different patients are affected by such treatment. Through looking through years of stem cell registry data on our patients, we at Stem Cell Miami have found that there is no relationship between elderly patients and stem cell therapy not working as well. While it may be easy to assume that since older patients hold fewer and aging stem cells, treatments utilizing their own stem cells would produce less effective outcomes. However, we have found through extensive research and as can be plainly found on the stem cell data registries, age does not affect stem cell treatment success in treating orthopedic conditions. Older patients are able to do just as well with a precise injection of their own stem cells as younger patients are able to, making stem cell therapy an effective form of regenerative medicine for patients both young and old.
Contact Us Today
Stem cell therapy for elderly patients using their own stem cells is just as effective as using fresh ones. For your Miami regenerative medicine needs, contact Stem Cell Miami for a consultation today!