AVOID SURGERY, HEAL NATURALlY
What is Clarix Flo Therapy
Clarix Flo is a type of amniotic fluid-derived product that contains growth factors, cytokines, and other bioactive components that can help to reduce inflammation and promote tissue healing. By injecting a solution of Clarix Flo into the affected joint, inflammation and pain can be reduced, and tissue regeneration can be promoted.
Clarix Flo is typically used in cases of mild to moderate arthritis, or as a supplement to PRP therapy in more severe cases.
Overall, regenerative treatments offer a promising approach to treating arthritis by promoting tissue regeneration and reducing inflammation.
While results can vary depending on the severity of the arthritis and the individual patient’s overall health, many patients have experienced significant improvements in pain and function following these treatments.
Book your Free Virtual Consultation
Clarix Flo can be used to treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Soft tissue injuries: Clarix Flo can be used to promote healing and reduce inflammation following soft tissue injuries, such as strains, sprains, and tears.
- Tendon and ligament injuries: Clarix Flo may be used to promote healing and reduce inflammation following injuries to tendons and ligaments.
- Osteoarthritis: Clarix Flo may be used to promote cartilage regeneration and reduce inflammation in joints affected by osteoarthritis.
- Chronic wounds: Clarix Flo may be used to treat chronic wounds that have not healed with traditional wound care techniques. This may include diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, and other types of non-healing wounds.
- Surgical wounds: Clarix Flo may be used to promote healing and reduce scarring following surgery, including plastic surgery procedures.
- Burns: Clarix Flo may be used to promote healing and reduce scarring following burns.
Clarix Flo and A2M (alpha-2-macroglobulin) are two types of biologic treatments that can be used in conjunction with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and stem cell therapy for the treatment of arthritis.
Both Clarix Flo and A2M can be used in combination with PRP or stem cell therapy to enhance the therapeutic effects of the treatment, by providing additional growth factors and anti-inflammatory components to the affected joint.
However, the decision to use Clarix Flo or A2M will depend on a variety of factors, including the type and severity of the arthritis, as well as the patient’s individual needs and medical history.