Exosomes – The Birth Of A Regenerative Force
An exciting new addition to Miami Stem Cell is the revolutionary product line harnessing the power of exosome technology.
An exosome is a nano-sized, extracellular vesicle found in cells, particularly in human stem cells. They contain biomolecules such as proteins, lipids and nucleic acids, and act as messengers from stem cells to other cells. They play a vital role in intercellular communication, tissue healing, regeneration, and repair.
Exosomes do not change the DNA of a cell. They are not gene therapy.
The exosomes released by younger stem cells (such as Wharton’s Jelly derived), carry youth and health have been proven to be very powerful in regulating regenerative processes in the body. Subsequent rejuvenation, particularly of the skin can be activated and enhanced for maximized repair and correction.
Book your Free Virtual Consultation
Exosome therapy involves the administration of exosomes to promote tissue repair and regeneration. There are different ways that exosome therapy can be performed, depending on the specific treatment protocol and the condition being treated.
Exosomes derived from Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) have been shown to:
- promote regulated wound healing
- boost the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- support cellular differentiation
- enhance angiogenesis
- inhibit cicatricial healing
Conditions treated with Exosome therapy
Pain Management and Arthritis:
- One common method of exosome therapy involves the injection of exosomes into the affected area.
- In the treatment of joint conditions such as osteoarthritis, exosomes may be injected directly into the affected joint to promote cartilage regeneration and reduce inflammation.
- Exosome therapy has been studied as a potential treatment for skin rejuvenation and anti-aging. Exosomes derived from stem cells or other sources contain a variety of bioactive molecules, including growth factors and extracellular matrix proteins, that can stimulate collagen production, improve skin texture and tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- In the treatment of skin rejuvenation, the exosomes are applied topically to the skin after Microneedling or injected into the dermis.
- Studies have shown that exosome therapy for skin rejuvenation can have beneficial effects on skin aging and damage. In a clinical study, exosome treatment was found to improve skin hydration, elasticity, and firmness, as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Exosome therapy combined with stem cell or PRP therapy for hair restauration have shown promising results in treating hair loss with great improvements in hair density and thickness.
- In the treatment of hair restoration, exosomes are applied to the scalp after Microneedling and PRP or stem cell injections. They contain growth factors and other proteins that can help to promote hair growth and improve the overall health of the scalp.
Wound care or burn:
- In the treatment of skin conditions such as chronic wounds or burns, exosomes may be applied topically to the affected area to promote tissue regeneration.