Top Reasons why you should consider Regenerative Medicine:
- Adult Stem Cell & Plasma (PRP) Therapies promote self-healing (allowing your own body to heal you).
- Are non-invasive procedures (unlike surgery).
- Provides self-healing without the need to implant foreign objects in your body (like plastic or metal for hips and knees).
- Following a Stem Cell / PRP Treatment patients can go home a few hours after the procedure and recover much quicker than with invasive surgeries (zero downtime).
- It is important to note that neither of the two treatments causes reaction, rejection, or transmission of diseases because the Adult Stem Cells and PRP are removed from the same patient, thus receiving the name of autologous.
Conditions that we treat for pain:
• Spine (Including Herniated Discs)
• Fibromyalgia (Generalized Pain)
• Peripheral Nerve Damage
• Sport Related Injuries (Athletes seeking speedy recovery)
• Arthritis / Uncontrollable Pain condition / Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
• Foot and Ankle
• Sprain or chronic conditions such as Achilles Tendinitis
• Plantar Fasciitis / Posterior Tibial Tendinitis / Peroneal Tendinitis / Ankle instability
Non-Pain related conditions that we also specialize in:
• Facial, Neck and Hand Rejuvenation (Cosmetic Procedures)
• Female Urinary Incontinence, Vaginal Rejuvenation & Sexual Wellness
• Hair Restoration
Who is a good candidate for Regenerative Medicine?
There are a lot of people who could be excellent candidates for Adult Stem Cell / PRP therapy. The number one reason we tend to do these therapies is with people (adults of any age) that suffer with degenerative arthritis conditions where there are worn away portions of cartilage of the joint. But it can also be beneficial in people with chronic ligament, tendon, or muscle injuries as well. In cosmetology, these innovative therapies have been hailed as “the future of esthetics” and are used to fill wrinkles or folds that take on an almost “normal” appearance unlike chemical fillers.
Today, Regenerative Medicine is still not able to be covered by insurance or Medicare. Financing options are an important part of your decision to move forward with your Regenerative Medicine Therapy. For those seeking financing options, Miami Stem Cell offers free financing (at no additional cost) that may offer solutions to help financially plan for your treatment. Contact us for more details.
About Miami Stem Cell
The first step to success is to find the right institution – one that combines almost 15 years of unparalleled experience in Regenerative Medicine Treatments and over 8000 procedures completed, using the latest state-of-the-art technology, and possessing a top notch / US Board Certified medical staff, all in a warm and friendly environment. To learn more or to schedule a free consultation, please contact Miami Stem Cell at (305) 598-7777 and speak with one of our patient concierge team members or visit: www.stemcellmia.com
Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter and watch our amazing videos & patient testimonies on our YouTube Channel.
Miami Stem Cell: The Cure Within