There are many facial treatments out there in the beauty world, but are they effective? What if we told you that we know the perfect facial treatment that is proven to give you the results you are aiming for. At Miami Stem Cell, we have the perfect stem cell facial treatment that will leave your skin feeling and looking brand new. Our stem cell therapy procedure is the best in Miami.
Skin Care With Stem Cell
If you think light therapy is a high-tech way to heal your skin, it is time you heard about this trending skin care ingredient that’s going to sound incredibly brilliant: stem cells.
Dermatologists have turned to stem cells to fight wrinkles and improve skin turnover and overall appearance. Stem cells, which are also used in innovative medical research to treat Alzheimer’s and certain types of cancer, are now being sold over the counter in the form of creams, serums, and other skin care products. However, there is one significant difference here: These stems cells are usually derived from plants. However, they work similarly to human stem cells and may offer anti-aging benefits for your skin.
How Does a Stem Cell Facial Treatment Work?
Human stem cells are unique because of their ability to divide. In certain organs, they can even become specialized to repair and replace damaged tissues. Stem cells are rapidly dividing cells in the body that have the ability to give rise to more stems cells or become other types of cells with a more specialized function.
Here is a list of the top five things to know about when it comes to this stem cell therapy procedure:
- Skincare contains either plant or human stem cells. Human stem cells are derived from unfertilized eggs so, you are not putting human embryo on your face.
- Plant and human cells actually operate in comparable ways. To perform their functions, stem cells, unlike other cells, are able to produce copies of themselves over long periods of time.
- Stem cells contain two key components: growth factors, which play a role in cell division, the growth of new cells, and the production of collagen and elastin; and proteins, which regulate that stem-cell division. When applied to your skin, these two components help firm wrinkles and slow the development of new lines.
- There is no definitive call on how well plant stem cells work, but plant stem cells still have benefits. Products that contain antioxidant-rich fruits or plants as a source still offer free-radical-fighting benefits.
- The amount of stem cells in the product matters. Check the ingredient list on the back label to see how much of the active ingredients are in the product. Stem cells should be listed first on the ingredient label; if they are listed last, that indicates the product contains such a small percentage that the effect is likely to be minimal.
Try Our Stem Cell Therapy Procedure
Take advantage of stem cell facial treatment. Miami Stem Cell has the treatment you have been long awaiting. Our mission is to control orthopedic related pain and suffering by using the latest and most innovative regenerative medicine therapy procedures available today. Make an appointment, and begin the healing immediately. Our experts, have all the information you must know regarding types of stem cells. We are the leaders in regenerative medicine. Call or contact us today for more information.