Did you know that new research shows that stem cells injected into distant arteries or veins travel to the site of a stroke in the brain to fuel the repair process? While the optimal time for introducing stem cells seems to be between 36 and 72 hours after the stroke, injecting stem cells after that period of time has also proved to be beneficial. For more information, call Miami Stem Cell (305) 598-7777 to learn if you are a candidate for this new treatment option.
- From Collection to Recovery: The Complete Stem Cell Transplant Journey
- Allogeneic vs. Autologous Stem Cell Transplant: Which is Right for You?
- Unlocking the Power of PRP Therapy: A Deep Dive into Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
- Reviving Intimacy: How Stem Cell Therapies are Transforming Sexual Wellness
- Athletes and Sports Injuries: Strategies for Recovery & Performance
No comments to show.